Thursday, August 6, 2009

TGIT


Day #5 in Dubai: I am not sure if this is true for all employers in here, but Thursdays are half days and Fridays are like Saturdays because people are off. I've been meaning to get on here, but this internship is really intense and I am barely getting any sleep because I am still not accustomed to the time difference here. I did my first official photo shoot on Day #3 with vintage cars and vintage cameras, very interesting. Today we had our second photo shoot at a mosque in the center of Dubai. I've been learning a great deal about all of the theories and concepts of light. For example, we learned about the electromagnetic theory of light, so cool! Although light travels at a constant speed, it appears lighter the farther it travels, so the light in Peru will be very different from the light in Greenland.

No comments:

Post a Comment