Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Stockholm

So this is the best that I could do for a picture from my trip to Stockholm. What can I say about this city/country? First of"all it was very clean, there were many tall blue eyed blond people, they sold everything in the form of a paste at the supermarket, Absolute Vodka comes from this place, and they have a palace with a real king and queen and princesses and prince. I enjoyed my time at the karaoke bar singing "Sweet Home Alabama" and "Summer of 69"and the hostel on a boat with cute Italians was also very cool, but the truth of the matter is that I didn't love it. I didn't really spend much time there and I didn't hang out with any locals, which would have definitely made a difference. I would have loved see the underground hip hop spots and a little more of the cultural and not consumerist side of the this city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment