Thursday, July 23, 2009

let the countdown begin!


In exactly one week I will cross the Atlantic, a few seas and a couple of continents to begin a photography internship in Dubai. Stay tuned because I plan to blog about all my experiences and share all the pictures I take.

Life works in very interesting ways; after a stressful day of laundry, packing, planning and making life changing decisions (yes I am still making those), two of my best friends from elementary school found me on facebook! It has been 9 years since the three of us graced the hallways of the East Somerville Elementary school and for some unknown reason lost all communication since that last day in 8th grade. My eyes began to tear when I read about where life has taken them and how they too were extremely excited to reunite.

Amidst all of the struggles, pains, headaches, life is beautiful, love is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment